- A graduate in Economics of The Kazimierz Pułaski Radom Technical University, Economics Department as well as in Management Accounting and Control of Warsaw School of Economics, Management Accounting Department,
- A licensed accountant with accounting certificate no. 59588/2012 issued by Minister of Finance which entitles to conduct bookkeeping services,
- Has started a qualification process for chartered auditor,
- Has gained her long-time experience as chief accountant and financial director in national and international commercial law companies,
- Specializes in the issues of financial management of companies as well as direct and indirect taxes,
- Speaks English,
- In private, an enthusiast of windsurfing and carving skiing.
- A graduate in Law of The Maria Curie – Skłodowska University in Lublin, Law and Administration Department as well as in Accounting of Wrocław University of Economics, Management, IT and Finance Department,
- A licensed accountant with accounting certificate no.48765/2011 issued by Minister of Finance which entitles to conduct bookkeeping services,
- Has gained her experience working as HR and payroll specialist and accountant in commercial law companies and insurance company,
- Specializes in natural person income tax and economic law,
- Speaks English,
- In private, the mum of Natalka and Patrycja who loves baking cakes.
- A graduate in Economics of The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Faculty of Social Sciences as well as in Banking of WSB University in Wrocław,
- In 2012 she got a professional degree of a qualified bank employee granted by The Polish Bank Association,
- Has several years experience in working in the financial sector,
- Finished many courses in accounting and finances including Accounting Specialist course(Independent Accountant) in the Accountant Association in Poland,
- In private, she fulfils herself as a wife and the mum of Mateusz. A lover of travelling, animals and chocolate.